Monday 6 July 2009





Rainbows are notoriously difficult to catch, and expose correctly. That's my way of saying, of course these photos could be better, but like you, I have no difficulty in seeing their beauty. They are elusive, and appear and disappear quickly, but when they are at the peak of their intensity, they are breathtaking. I fell under the spell of the rainbow about 21 months ago. Before then, I liked them and saw them in the sky, but didn't fully appreciate them. That changed. Life makes some things more significant to you than others, and such is the case for me, with rainbows. Every one tells a story, and has its own place. Each one is unique!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Every time I see a rainbow now, it means more to me than it did before. Aren't they more beautiful and more vibrant than they used to be? I certainly think so. Also, there are more of them in the sky, right? I think so too :)

    ReplyDelete